Protecting your privacy is important to Kimberley Foundation Australia.
Whenever we collect and otherwise deal with your personal information, we are governed by the National Privacy Principles (‘NPPs’) which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988. Therefore, whenever collecting and dealing with information such as your name, address, email address or phone number, we will be bound by the NPPs.
Whenever we collect personal information from you, whether online or in hard copy form when dealing with you or any inquiries you may have, we will make every reasonable attempt to inform you of why we are collecting your information, to whom we will disclose that information and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
In general, the purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
- to place you on our mailing list
- to deal with any inquiries you have about Kimberley Foundation Australia
- being able to inform you of any details about Kimberley Foundation Australia
- to ensure that these purposes are fulfilled, the information may be disclosed to other companies involved in organising and Kimberley Foundation Australia events
- at all times, we will take care to ensure that your personal information is protected and treated confidentially and in accordance with the Privacy Act
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Privacy Act you should contact us to discuss how we may better deal with it. Similarly, if you wish to access personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing.
All correspondence should be directed to:
CEO Kimberley Foundation Australia Ltd PO Box 85 ELSTERNWICK VIC 3185